SightSensor Edge Storage Setup Guide (for new devices equipped with SD Card readers)
SightTracker WebConfig Installation Guide (for setting up a SightTracker using WebConfig)
Release Note (15.12) - Features and known issues in the latest release
Datasheets are available on the SightLogix public website, here.
Helpful Tools and Information
- Getting to Know WebConfig - Quick overview of the WebConfig interface
- SightLogix Design Guidelines - Best practices for your deployment and surge protection
- SightLogix Discovery Tool - For discovering SightLogix devices on the same subnet, even if they are configured to be on a different subnet. Click the device in the Discovery Tool window to open its WebConfig page.
- SightLogix Edge Storage Calculator - For determining storage capacity of your SD card (for newer cameras equipped)
- VLC Viewer (external link) - Third-party tool for viewing video during initial SightSensor configuration.
- ONVIF Device Manager (external link) - Third-party tool for finding other SightSensors on your network and for verifying ONVIF authentication.
- Changing from SightMonitor to WebConfig - Instructions for SightSensor HDs managed by Windows-based SightMonitor software