If you experience trouble with your SightSensor, there are several self-help actions you can take, detailed below.
Getting Started Page
Many common items are addressed in the "Getting Started with SightMonitor" page, including step-by-step video instructions for configuring your SightLogix devices with SightMonitor.
- Access Getting Started here: Getting Started with SightMonitor.
SightMonitor Quick Reference
- Get to know the SightMonitor interface with the Quick Reference: SightMonitor Quick Reference.
- Installation Checklist- Preparing for your SightLogix system
- SightMonitor Installation Guide (Release 15.x)
- SightLogix Enterprise Security System Reference Guide
Solutions to Common Problems
The SightLogix Support Portal (https://portal.sightlogix.com) offers many articles to solve common problems. Enter your issue in the search bar on the upper left of the Portal to find information relevant to your issue.
Some of the frequently referenced articles are below.
- SightSensor Default IP Address
- How To Factory Reset SightLogix Devices
- Upgrading SightLogix Software and Firmware
- How to Back Up the Database
- Swapping a 3rd Gen SightSensor with a New Camera
- Discovering SightLogix Devices with ONVIF Device Manager
- Swap an Existing SightTracker with a Replacement
- Can Ping Device But Cannot Access WebConfig
Latest news and updates
The SightLogix portal offers news and updates about the latest features and issues with the SightSensor product line. It's located in the upper left of the Portal, or directly here: