- Install the Mozilla browser which is used to download raw capture videos. Other browsers do not currently capture files properly.
- Once your SightSensor firmware version has been verified follow the instructions below to perform raw capture and return to SightLogix via FTP server
- Open the following web page in the SightSensor you are trying to capture (using the IP address assigned to the device):
- From the Engineering Diagnostics Command page that will be displayed, press the "capture" hyperlink and enter your login credentials.
- From the Capture page that is displayed various functions are available including:
A.Start a new capture
B.Stop a capture that is in progress
C.Directory list of captures taken under "Previous Captures" text
D.Download of a previous capture by pressing download icon to right side of previous capture title
E.Deletion of a previous capture by pressing trash icon to right side of previous capture title
- To start a usable capture set up the scenario you will use during the capture (person walking, etc.) and start capture for 1 minute before test activity begins by pressing "Record" button to provide video background history
- After one minute, begin test activity (person walking etc.) and allow capture to store the video.
- Press "Stop" button when finished recording.
The new recording will appear in list on right side.
- Press the download icon to download to computer you are using. Be sure to download two files for each capture. One is
rawCapture.XXXXX.txtthe other is
- Delete the recording after download has been confirmed to free up space in SightSensor for other recordings.
- If you want to delete the video and redo, press the Trash icon and start over at step 4 above.
*Note that recording will consume 265 Mb/s and there is a download limit of 2Gb per capture file so do not attempt recording for more than 7 minutes.
- Return large raw capture files recorded during capture session(s) to SightLogix using MailBigFile, Google Drive or FTP.