Tested with Indigo Vision 15.1 Tested with SightLogix Firmware 10.10.63 and 15.8.6 (SightSensor HD only tested with Indigo 15.1; earlier version compatibility not guaranteed)
Add SightLogix Devices as an ONVIF Device
Adding Devices with SightMonitor
If you are using SightMonitor, follow these steps. If you are using WebConfig, scroll to the next section
- In SightMonitor, right-click your device, click Configure, choose the Camera tab, and set the VMS Type to either IndigoVision MPEG4 or IndigoVision H.264.
- The SightLogix camera will restart.
Adding Devices with WebConfig
- In WebConfig, go to the Camera tab and set VMS Type to either IndigoVision MPEG4 or IndigoVision H.264 (note that SightSensor HD only provides the H.264 option).
- Click Save.
Note for SightSensor HD: To stream both profiles simultaneously, you have to clone the camera in control center to show as a second camera in the tree. To do this:
- Delete the camera from the tree first if you added it already
- Click on visible devices, find the camera, press the CTRL key while dragging and dropping the camera to the tree
- Right-click the camera and choose Clone. This creates a second copy of the camera.
- You can now right-click the cloned camera, choose properties , choose “live” tab, and change the streaming profile to profile 2.
Adding SightLogix Devices to IndigoVision
- Right-click the site in the Site Explorer and select Add Devices.
- Input the Sensor Info and select Third Party Cameras as Type.
How to Enable Recording
To create a continuous recording:
- Highlight the SightLogix device in the site explorer window
- Select the Recording Schedule tab
- Right mouse click to create a new Recording Job
- The New Recording Job window opens. Complete your options and click OK.
- You will see your new Recording Job, as shown.
Creating a New Zone
Zones are used to manage alarms. An Alarm server must be accessible before Control Center can receive alarm from any SightLogix device.
- In the Setup view, right-click a site. Select the Alarms tab of the Site Explorer. Select New Zone... The New Zone dialog opens.
- Enter a name for the zone and edit the Matrix Number if required.
- Select the Alarm Server the zone will use.
- Select a schedule for the zone. The schedule defines when the zone will be active. If no schedules are available, you will need to create one. Please consult your Control Center manual for details on priority. The priority determines the order in which alarms appear in the Events Window, and how alarms in the zone are escalated.
- Click OK. The new zone is displayed as unset in the Site Explorer.
Before the zone can be used, you need to add detectors to the zone.
Creating a New Detector
Detectors comprise an activation event and a deactivation event. Use the New Detector wizard to create detectors for analytic events for the SightSensor. Sightsensors should be already configured and calibrated.
- Select the zone you want to add detectors to from the Alarms tab of the Site, right-click, and select New Detector....
- The New Detector wizard opens.
- Enter a name for the new detector, and select Analytics as the type of event that will activate the detector, and click Next.
- Select the camera for this Detector and click Next.
- Click Finish.
Verifying Alarms and Alerts
Select the Playback tab in the Site explorer window to review video and alarms. The alarm appears as a red line. Subsequent alarms would appear as white lines until the alarm is acknowledged.
You will see the Zone turned red after alarm occurs in the Alarm Explorer.