Follow these steps to install the SightMonitor client on a Windows computer:
- Ensure that SightMonitor base (server) has been installed as described in the SightMonitor documentation.
- Verify that you can log in to SightMonitor on the server's computer. If login is successful, then proceed.
- Copy all contents of the following directory of SightMonitor server from the computer where it has been installed to the Windows computer where client login is desired.
C:\Program Files (x86)\SightLogix\CS\Tomcat\
- Once contents are copied to the client PC, run the sminstaller.exe on client machine to install the SightMonitor client.
- Once installer.exe has completed there should be a shortcut to start SightMonitor client on the PC using the same credentials as the server machine.
Please note that ports 8443 and 19539 are required for remote SightMonitor client functionality. A complete list of required ports for the SightLogix system may be found in the SightLogix-System-Installation Checklist.
Further SightMonitor and system reference information may be found here: https://portal.sightlogix.com/