Release 16.2 of SightLogix Security System offers a number of capabilities.
Click here for Release Note - 16.2.x (updated July 21, 2023)
Highlights are below - please refer to the complete Release Note for all changes.
- DSA at Night (HD,TC) - Firmware 16.2.122 - option in the device tab of WebConfig for "Night DSA" which can use both imagers in dual imager products when there is sufficient light in the camera's scene
- OpenEye - Firmware 16.2.122 should be used for OpenEye and SightSensors
- Privacy Zones for Dual Imager SightSensors (HD, TC) - Device Firmware - 16.2.112
You can now choose to define a Privacy Zone on WebConfig's Policy page . Doing so will blank out that section of the visible image from being seen.
- Shock Alarm - Device Firmware 16.2.102
When selected, the Shock Alarm feature automatically monitors the camera's position and sends a Shock Alarm when the camera is impacted,
tilted or moved from its current position by more than 3% of the total field of view
- New SightSensor 4-Series Cameras
The new 384×288 NS4 and TC4 lines deliver 44% more pixels than 320×240 cameras, offering wider intruder detection coverage and a clearer thermal image, at costs that make them a compelling solution for protecting critical, industrial and commercial perimeters.
- Learn more about the NS4: https://www.sightlogix.com/new-sightsensor-line/
- Learn more about the dual-imager TC4: https://www.sightlogix.com/new-thermal-color-detection-camera/
- This release also addresses any previously reported software bugs and enhancements, as discussed in the Release Note.
Contact SightLogix for information about obtaining the new release for your existing products.