Date: Oct 5, 2018
Release 15.8 of SightLogix Security System software introduces a number of changes, including the highlights below:
- GPS Map Calibration in WebConfig
WebConfig can now calibrate SightSensors for use with SightTracker to automatically steer ONVIF PTZ cameras to follow targets. Previously, this functionality required Windows-based SightMonitor.
- An updated WebConfig Installation Guide (Release 15.8) is now available that includes GPS Map Calibration.
- WebConfig version of SightTracker.
You can now use the WebConfig interface to configure and calibrate SightTracker. Previously, this functionality required Windows-based SightMonitor.
- A new SightTracker WebConfig Installation Guide is also available
- This release also addresses any previously reported software bugs and enhancements, as discussed in the Release Note.
Click here for the Release 15.8 Release Note
Contact SightLogix for information about obtaining the new release for your existing products.