Date: March 12, 2019
Release 15.10 of SightLogix system software introduces a number of improvements, as explained in the Release Notes for 15.10.
Highlights of the release include:
- Introducing SightSensor TC - The SightSensor TC is a dual-video smart camera that uses high-clarity thermal for detection and HD visible color for alarm assessment. Learn more at https://www.sightlogix.com/sightsensor-tc/
- Stabilizer Improvements - All SightSensor models now automatically use either image or gyroscope stabilization to improve detection performance.
- NTP Stability - A issue has been fixed which sometimes caused a camera to fail to set initial time from the NTP server on boot-up when in static IP mode. Enhanced NTP debug information is now available on the WebConfig network page.
- Syslog Server Support: Logging to an external syslog server feature has been restored. WebConfig login attempts and ssh login attempts are logged to the syslog.
- SightSensor HD2XX Thermal Video stream: The visual quality of the infrared video stream has been improved for the SightSensor HD2XX cameras.
- Third Party Support - This release adds support for VMS's from OpenEye and Aimetis Senstar Symphony, and PTZs from 360 Vision Predator HD 30x and Ulisse Compact Delux PTZ.
- This release also addresses any previously reported software bugs and enhancements, as discussed in the Release Note.
Click here for the Release 15.10 Release Note
Contact SightLogix for information about obtaining the new release for your existing products.